The Irish Italian chipper culture was started by members of the Irish Italian community. The history of the Irish Italian community goes back to origins when Italians arrived in Ireland in the 1880’s. All members of this community come from the villages in Val Di Comino in Southern Italy. These families bore the names well-known at the local chipper today. The Irish Traditional Italian Chipper Association was formed to celebrate the unique identity of the traditional Italian chippers in Ireland and to mark the contribution we have made to the community.
All ITICA outlets are owned by Irish Italians who are as proud of their heritage as they are committed to preserving the hard earned reputation for serving the best fast food in Ireland.
Our Core Values
- Freshly cut chips are the only chips we serve
- Our customers will be treated courteously and efficiently
- All meals will be prepared to the highest food safety standard
- Our shops will be maintained to the highest standard
- Our shops remain a safe and welcoming environment
- We will support ITICA promotional activities